I have a BSc (Hons) Oriental Medicine from ICOM, East Grinstead, which is full time training at degree level and included the study of the western disciplines of anatomy, physiology and pathology. I also have a diploma in Solution based Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy and EFT and I am a member of General Hypnotherapy register.
My ability has also developed as a result of my own life experience.Before retraining to be the therapist as I am today, I was working a number of years in a high-pressure job in business and telecommunications, and living in different countries in Europe. I also hold Master degrees in IT and MBA (Master in Business Administration).
Through my own journey I have come to be an empathetic, accessible and successful therapist and teacher. I continue to develop my skills on a regular basis and I have studied with several international masters on extensive travels and internships worldwide.
And a little bit more about me…
I volunteered in the Namo Buddha H.S. School in Nepal in Summer 2015 treating up to 80 patients a day with Chinese medicine and Acupuncture..
In summer 2016 for 2 months I travelled to Japan, Taiwan and China to gain further medical knowledge and experience.
I am also interested in Ayurveda, other folk and Herbal medicines, Nutrition, Yoga, Qi gong, martial art.
Some of the pictures from Nepal:
Education and Training
- BSc (Hons) in Acupuncture, ICOM (International College of Oriental Medicine), East Grinstead
- 3 years Diploma in Shiatsu Massage, European Shiatsu School, Brighton
- Face Acupuncture Rejuvenation Seminar
- Acupuncture for Gynecology and Fertility Seminar
- Back Pain Management and Neck and Shoulder Pain Management
- Trigger/ Acupressure Point Therapy
- Auriculotherapy: Ear Acupuncture
- Medical Feng Shui
- Past life regression, LCCH, London
- Chinese medical Psychiatry and Chinese medical Nutrition
- Diploma in Hypnotherapy and Solution Focused Psychotherapy and EFT level 1
- Registered Hypnotherapist within General Hypnotherapy Register, GHR
Vilija Pascal at Lotus Clinic for Acupuncture and Hypnotherapy in Brighton and Hove in East Sussex is fully professionally insured.
Where I work:
I work at About Balance, 22, Gloucester place, Brighton, BN1 4AA, using calm and private treatment rooms. My clients come from Brighton, Hove, Worthing, Portslade, and all over East and West Sussex. Home visits also possible.